Amazon.com.au launched the fourteen-day sale on Monday 20 November, and it will run all the way to 11:59 pm AEDT on Sunday 3 December, with deals on products from every category available including big brands, everyday essentials and a range of Small Australian Businesses.
What Aussies shopped in week one of the Amazon Black Friday Sale:
For tech enthusiasts, some of the popular brands and products that customers snapped up in the first week included Bose headphones and speakers, Samsung Galaxy devices and accessories, and products from Apple.
Home and Kitchen
Appliances were high on the list for many, perhaps purchasing for themselves or as gifts ahead of the holidays, with Philips, ECOVACS robot vacuums and robot lawnmowers and Roborock products some of the top deals.
Cold Power washing, Finish dishwashing and Quilton toilet paper products also proved popular, alongside beverages from Pepsi, L’OR, T2 and San Pellegrino, as Australians used the sale to stretch their household budget against a backdrop of cost of living pressures. For those with bubs, nappies and baby supplies from brands including Tommee Tippee and Huggies were some of the top sellers.
Savvy Aussies also shopped big on toys, saving on products for little ones, including LEGO toy sets, Barbie (and even Ken) fresh off the big screen, and Picasso Tiles for little designers at heart.
Aussie shoppers also took advantage of the discounted selection on offer on the Amazon.com.au Global Store, with deals from the U.S., UK, Germany and Japan:
- U.S. - Some of the top products included the card game Unstable Unicorns!, Fourth Wing books by Rebecca Yarros, 90’s nostalgia with SweeTARTS Tangy Strawberry Ropes and PollyPocket toys and skincare from CeraVe
- UK - The trending on TikTok K18 Hair Mask, Pokémon toys and merchandise and Google Pixel 2 watches were some of the top deals shopped
- Germany - From the country often associated with engineering and quality, Aussies snapped up deals on Knipex tools, SkullCandy headphones and L'Occitane
- Japan - From the land of the rising sun, LEGO kits and J-Beauty fan favourites TSUBAKI and HadaLabo were popular to Aussie shoppers
But wait, there’s more!
With the Amazon.com.au Black Friday Sale continuing until 11:59 PM AEDT Sunday 3 December, there’s still time for shoppers to save, with deals across all major categories*:
- Save up to 63% on select Echo Smart Speakers and On the Go Devices
- Save up to 48% on select Bose headphones and speakers
- Save up to 37% on select Samsung Galaxy products
- Save up to 14% on select Apple Watch SE (2nd Gen), iPad (10th Gen) and MacBook Air (15.3 inch)
Home and Kitchen
- Save up to 50% on Select ECOVACS Robot Vacuums and Robot Lawn Mowers
- Save up to 56% on select Philips kitchen and home appliances
- Save up to 41% on select De'Longhi coffee machines and appliance
- Save up to 52% on select Household Essentials from Cold Power, Quilton, Finish & more
- Save up to 50% on select Beverages from Pepsi, L'OR, T2, San Pellegrino & more
- Save up to 57% on select Beauty Favourites from L'Oreal Paris, Nivea, Neutrogena & more
- Save on 38% on select Pet Essentials from Greenies, Felix, PetSafe & more
For more information on all the deals available visit Amazon.com.au/blackfriday
*All deals subject to change, subject to availability